We are delighted to announce that the Secretary of State for Education has approved our bid to open an 80 place Alternative Provision school in Stockport. This school will work in partnership with mainstream schools supporting children with complex social emotional and mental health needs. Visit the Government website for the official announcement. The school now moves into the pre-opening phase.
- Prestigious technology accolade for Gorsey Bank Primary
- Laurus Trust students train at Manchester City campus with Paul Dickov
- Laurus Trust Science Fair bring students from three high schools together
- Students hit high note at Trust Musician Of The Year finale
- Matt Dickinson launches creative writing competition