The Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and the Laurus Trust have now selected their preferred contractor for the design and build of both Laurus Cheadle Hulme and Cheadle Hulme Primary School. The Trust is now working closely with the contractor on finalising the designs for both schools and submitting the planning application which will enable them to open in September 2018. We will shortly be announcing a further community engagement session so that stakeholders will be able to see how the designs have been adapted to take account of feedback received. We would like to thank everyone who has provided feedback so far and we will continue to work with all stakeholders to consider further views about the development of the schools.
- Gorsey Bank Primary celebrates exceptional SATs results
- Prestigious technology accolade for Gorsey Bank Primary
- Laurus Trust students train at Manchester City campus with Paul Dickov
- Laurus Trust Science Fair bring students from three high schools together
- Students hit high note at Trust Musician Of The Year finale