Following the selection of a preferred contractor for the proposed Cheadle Hulme Primary School and Laurus Cheadle Hulme Secondary School, all interested parties are invited to attend a public drop in session at the Village Hotel, Cheadle Road, SK8 1HW on Wednesday 14th June between 3.30pm and 7pm. At the meeting you will be able to see further detail on the building and traffic management design proposals. We want to hear your views ahead of submitting a planning application at the end of June.
- Prestigious technology accolade for Gorsey Bank Primary
- Laurus Trust students train at Manchester City campus with Paul Dickov
- Laurus Trust Science Fair bring students from three high schools together
- Students hit high note at Trust Musician Of The Year finale
- Matt Dickinson launches creative writing competition