The Trust Directors are a team of highly experienced and qualified leaders who have a proven track record in their respective fields, which includes:
- Academic Enhancement
- Culture, Creativity & Rhetoric
- Sporting Excellence
- Physical Education
- Personal Development
- Religious Studies
- Inclusion & SEND
The role of the Trust Director is multifaceted, they have a role in determining the specifics of professional learning and development in each school. They are a flexible and agile team which the Trust harnesses to:
- Maintaining of standards across schools in their areas
- Drive the curriculum and ensure that it is highly ambitious for all students
- Drive pedagogic practice to ensure it as the leading edge of practice
- Support and develop staff in their area to ensure that all students have access to the very best lessons
- Quality assure their curriculum areas and provide leadership support to subject and area leads
- Nurture talent and coach potential
- Ensure purposeful and sustainable growth across their teams
We have clear and collaborative systems in place to ensure that this is achieved across Trust schools which are both possible and sustainable. Working with subject leaders, Trust Directors develop a strategic approach to the development of both pedagogical and subject matter knowledge. They coordinate curriculum development and make key decisions on how teaching approaches are chosen to achieve the curriculum intent.
Better is always possible
We have successfully implemented clear and collaborative systems to make achieving these goals possible across Trust schools. Working with Subject Leaders, Trust Directors develop a strategic approach to the development of both pedagogical and subject matter knowledge. They co-ordinate curriculum development and guide key decisions on how teaching approaches are chosen to achieve the curriculum intent. In addition to the Trust Directors, we have senior staff who lead areas across schools and phases. For instance, Leads for Phonics, Early Reading, Safeguarding, Curriculum, Data, Teaching & Learning.
They ensure that all schools provide the very best experience and education for their students and pupils. Through the Laurus Institute we have a proven path for progression, supporting staff with their continuous learning and development across Laurus Trust schools.
A Laurus Education
Benefits of Joining Us